gaang square icons made with this because why not?
We’re all connected. Everything is connected.
tarlok you precious baby I can’t even.
30 Day Avatar The Last Airbender Challenge; Day 21: Favorite Character - Princess Azula.
There are about a million and one reasons why Azula is not only the most fierce villain on ATLA, but also the most fierce overall character.
1. She’s only fourteen years old and accomplished everything that everyone else in the fire nation couldn’t, including her father. They spent a hundred years looking for the Avatar, and although Zuko found him first, she still found him on her own. If it wasn’t for Katara and her healing abilities, Azula would have been the one to kill the Avatar and basically lead the fire nation to victory. It took other members of the fire nation a hundred years to try to get into Ba Sing Se with no success. But Azula and two of her friends did it in a couple of days.
2. She’s two years younger than her brother and he’s always been her bitch. She’s the prodigy, can bend blue fire, and can create lightning no matter what. Zuko couldn’t do it even when Iroh taught him.
3. She was able to fight off all four elements including the Avatar. (and Sokka lol)
4. If her friends didn’t betray her at the boiling rock, Ozai would have become Phoenix King and the fire nation would have taken over the world. Point. Blank. Period.
5. Not to mention that she uses her fire as rockets and used her hairpiece to keep from falling to her death. QUEEN B.
“Mommy did you feel it move!?”
Aang: Fear itself?
Sokka: Going hungry.
Toph: I laugh in the face of fear.
Azula: Fear is what you make other people feel.
Katara: Losing the people we love.
Bolin: What she said.
Mako: Making the wrong choice.
Korra: Shut up! I’m not scared of Amon!
Tahno: Not being able to do what you love.
Ty Lee: Not being ourselves.
Mai: ….the color orange. Wait, no, that’s just boring. Like the question.
I don’t know why, but this was the first thing that came to my mind during this scene.
I shouldn’t have laughed so hard…